Oh my, where to start? Well, if content writing has taught me anything it's that when people are reading on the web, bullet points serve them best.
Read More »
Let's test it; Here are some things at which I am awesome:
*Copywriting for print and web
*Adobe Creative Suite
*SEO ( Adwords, Analytics and Webmaster Tools)
*SEM (content writing for the web, youtube, social media marketing)
*Photo Editing for the Web
*Microsoft Office Suite
Now, those are all things...
NE Portland, OR.
• Copy/Article Writing for Print and Web
• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
• Expository and Persuasive Writing
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Wordpress
• HTML Fluent
• Graphic Design for Print and Web
• 2012-Present; Oregon Harvest, Portland Oregon. --
PR and Online Marketing Manager. Responsibilities include online media management, public relations, email management and marketing, copy writing, content creation, branding and visual marketing.
• 2011-2012; Velocipede Media/PopcycleEvents, Portland Oregon
Freelance online marketing and event planning. Responsibilities included event management and coordination, artist management, curating, marketing, branding, consultation and PR.
• 2010-2011; Blue Sky Web Development, Beaverton OR. --
Director of Online Marketing. Responsibilities included: Copy writing and content creation, team leadership, writing project specs, maintaining timelines and meeting deadlines.
• 2008-2010; Freelance Graphic Designer/Copy Writer, Portland OR.
Designed and created content for several websites featuring Los Angeles and Portland based artists. All sites were created using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• 2008-2010; PDX Q Center, Portland, OR. --
Volunteer Coordinator. Responsibilities included: management of a database of over 500 volunteers, event coordination,...
Read More »