I am a small business owner (college and educational consulting) and Yale graduate who has 5+ years of experience in instructing in grammar, writing (both analytical and creative), and research. I am passionate about writing but more interested in language construction and execution than I am in story development. My degree is in political science, so my experience falls primarily in analytical writing; however, my work also requires that I write promotional and grant material for my business. I am experienced in writing in a range of...
Read More »
I am responsive, attentive to detail, and well-equipped to meet your writing needs quickly and effectively.
Yale, BA Political Science w/Honors, 2003
- experience with writing business plans, promotional materials, extended nonfiction pieces, and extended creative pieces;
- instruct in formal grammar, analytical writing, and creative writing;
- assist high school students with college admissions essays and resumes;
- develop resumes for job-seekers;
- in the process of developing a manuscript for a fiction piece;
- responsible for writing valuation reports for a business valuation firm.
Read More »