With over 10 years of experience in direct marketing and copywriting, I have the experience and dedication you're looking for to achieve your business goals.
Read More »
If you're looking to make your marketing collateral more benefits-driven, I can help. If you have a landing page that just isn't getting the click-thrus you need to be successful, I can help. If you just need some help writing results-driven copy to get you through a particularly busy time of year, I can help. Whatever your specific needs, I look forward to working with you on...
Mar 25, 2008|Other - Writing Services|$50|Working
Jan 23, 2008|Marketing Strategy|$218|Working
With over 10 years of experience, I know what it takes to get the job done. I am extremely motivated and dedicated to my work - continuously exceeding expectations with all of my clients.
My most recent position was:
Director of Marketing
Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
My responsibilities included:
- Executed marketing and communications plans in order to drive top-line revenue growth for AFP programs, including all education, executive and conference initiatives.
- Developed comprehensive marketing plans inclusive of target markets, competitive analysis, pricing and promotion strategies and tactical execution plans.
- Maximized return on marketing investment by measuring and analyzing response rates for marketing campaigns, balancing short-term operational goals with longer-term organizational goals.
- Ensured consistent branding and messaging in all AFP marketing materials, including promotional collateral, press releases and advertising opportunities.
- Identified, investigated and qualified major areas of opportunities in the marketplace, including target market identification, up-sell/cross-sell maximization and new product recommendations.
- Led and participated in key stakeholder meetings to establish product and channel priorities, track and manage progress, ensure internal adoption, and drive successful product promotion.
- Worked closely with vendors...
Read More »