Artesian leadership team carries over four decade of experience building intricate enterprise scale web, mobile and desktop applications using the latest .NET paradigms including MVC, Web API, Azure, WPF, WCF, Razor, Prism, XAML and Entity Framework, NHibernate and SQL Server Enterprise Services including SSIS and SSRS with RDL for Data-Mining and Data-Warehousing. The team is led by people who have worked at senior levels of start ups to large enterprises.
Read More »
Artesian Team Members possess authority level expertise with .NET development and...
Jul 13, 2015|Database Development|Private|Completed
Oct 14, 2014|Product Design|Private|Completed
Nov 15, 2013|Software Application|Private|Completed
Sep 12, 2013|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Artesian is a top-of-the-tree tech start-up that works on high-end web, mobile and enterprise application development with the Microsoft stack and various mobile platforms.
Areas of development we deal with are:-
- Middle tier development using Entity Framework, NHibernate, MVC, MVVM, WebAPI, OData, Azure, Amazon WS
- Front-end development using jQuery, Sencha, BootStrap
- Enterprise portal server MS Share Point(Configuration & Development)
- Various Databases like SQL Server, Oracle to NOSQL Databases in .NET
- Integration with SalesForce, Pub/Sub Messaging Systems
- MS-RIA Development stack (XAML, WCF, RIA Services, PRISM, MVVM, Expression Blend)
- Wireframe development using Sketchflow, UXPin and Balsamiq
- CMS Frameworks such as NOPCommerce, AspDotNetStoreFront, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Orchard
- Third party Rich UI control libraries such as DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
- Reports and BI Development using Crystal Reports / SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- TDD, Unit testing and Integration testing, Mocking for code quality control.
- Version Control Systems like Git, Mercurial, Team Foundation Server
We are a team of passionate technologists and follow as well as lead in our own way, the latest development trends focusing on Microsoft technologies.
We have also endeavored hard to master our skills with MS-Windows Mobile Framework and the Xamarin/Mono-touch framework as well as the latest Windows Phone 8 platform.
Read More »