Buzzworthy Social Media is a full service social media and graphic design agency that delivers innovative social marketing, e-mail marketing, content marketing campaigns and beautiful graphic design solutions for our clients. Our marketing campaigns and graphic design experience have helped our clients generate the ultimate buzz around their services, products, and employees.
Social Media Marketing
We help small and large brands, nonprofits, and busy entrepreneurs get the buzz going on social media, and connect them with the right fans. We make your brand stand out from the rest of the crowd with our social media strategies, and convert fans into loyal customers.
From blogs to articles, we create and share valuable content that is designed to attract and convert potential leads. Many people online look for useful information about brands, products, and services, and by writing highly engaging content, we help educate your potential customers, create brand affinity, and grow your following on social media.
Your e-mails should reach your ideal target audience, and help convert them into potential leads for your brand. With us, we design, set up, and launch your e-mail campaigns to the right people. We optimize, perform stringent A/B testing, and dig deep into the data to make sure your e-mails are their absolute best in reaching potential customers online.
Are you finding it hard to reach potential customers with your online ads these days? With our advertising best practices, we can help you reach the right people on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google AdWords. From set up, design, and daily bid management, we've got it covered for you whether you're a small or a large brand.
B.A. in Government
2001 - 2005
Back To Basics PAC
Director of New Media
2010 - 2012
• Managed and grew the organization’s social media presence
• Grew “Texans Against Perry” Facebook page to more than 65,000 fans
• Increased “Back To Basics” Facebook page to over 3,800 fans
• Directed strategic communication to increase the organization’s social media engagement
• Created and managed custom tabs for Facebook pages
• Desgned and ran online political advertisements on Facebook, Google AdWords, and BlogAds
• Wrote online editorials at Huffington Post, Dailykos, and Burnt Orange
• Directed e-mail marketing and blogger outreach
• Designed the iconic Rick Perry Is A Coward full-page newspaper ad which ran in over 40 newspapers across Texas
• Created mailing flyers and political graphic design pieces
• Worked on research assignments and communications
• Worked with vendors on microsites and website development