A Chartered Accountant (~CPA) having exprerience in Accountancy(Book Keeping), Finance, Audits (Internal as well as Statutory Audits), Process Improvements, SOX Compliances, COSO Framework, Risk Assurance and Advisory, Corporate Laws, Cost Management.
Read More »
- Catering to the client's Accountancy, Compliance and Financial Management needs on a dedicated basis.
- Have worked with Multi National Companies to address their Risk Assessment and Advisory Issues. Helped companies to be compliant with the applicable laws and regulations including Sarbanes Oxley Act Compliance, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Consultancy related to the Process Improvements (Operational Improvements) which in turn leads to Cost Reduction (Capex as well as Opex) and Increased Revenues by using the principals of Six Sigma and Lean. ( Green Belt Trained and Tested).
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly closing of Books, Preparation of Financial Statements and providing insights on How the profitability and Cash Flows of the organisation can be improved.
- Facilitated in raising the funds for various projects of the companies.
- Providing Financial Advisory to the clients for deployment of the funds in various Investment Options available as per the Risk-Reward Trade off which the client wants to operate upon.
- Helping the clients in taking various Finance Modelling and Budgeting (Operating Expenses as well as Capital Expenses) according to the options available.
- Coordinating with the client in Pricing of a New Product by computation of the Correct Cost to the Company for that particular product which pays a vital role in the pricing of product.
Read More »