I am a resourceful, analytical and detail-driven CAD Designer/CAD Administrator with 24 + years experience in various industries (textile machinery, furniture, electrical, fabricated metal products, Tube and Pipe jacketing products, Substation Design). In my over 2 decades in the engineering field, I have garnered respect for my CAD Skills, CAD Administrative abilities, and Professionalism.
Read More »
Oct 5, 2009|Other - Engineering & Manufacturing|Private|Completed
- CAD is my life... No really!
- Mechanical Designer by education
- 24+ years of AutoCAD experience (Release 10 through 2014)
- 8+ years of Inventor/Vault experience (currently Inventor 2013).
- Equally comfortable modeling 3D in AutoCAD and Inventor
- Broad knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD (2D & 3D) and its myriad of supporting files and required structure.
- Extensive knowledge of many of AutoCAD's programming languages: simple scripts, diesel strings, autolisp routines, and dialog box definitions for use with autolisp. I am capable of creating entire productivity toolsets.
- Creation of documentation for complex CAD processes, computer tasks, & CAD standards
Through the early to mid 1990's, worked for various companies that produced textile machinery (industrial washers, dryers, handling equipment), furniture (reverse engineered from prototypes), electrical controls and boxes, and fabricated metal products (sheet metal duct work, machine enclosures, tools). From the mid to late 1990's worked exclusively as a freelance designer. From 2000 to 2009 I worked for a company that produced piping systems and heat maintenance systems for refineries, tank farms, and sulfur processing facilities. From 2009 to the present, I have worked in substation design for a large energy provider.
Read More »