I am bilingual English-Spanish CPA. I am also an expert in Excel, Word, Power Point and Access, Contpaq, COI, QuickBooks, Peachtree, and Shipper. Additionally, I am fast learner and easily adaptable to whatever Computer System I have to face in English or Spanish.
I worked in the USA as a Accountant and Tax Associate, performing activities, in various kinds of corporations, such as fixing accountings, preparing operative, financial and statistic information, bank reconciliations, posting company’s every day transactions, cutting checks for AP, preparing payroll, billing and collecting AR, and filing income tax return for individuals.
I have held positions such as Controller, Director, Chief of Department, External Advisor, External Auditor, Internal Auditor, Accountant, and College Professor performing duties such as:
• Planning, supervising, completing, and final discussion of Internal and External Auditing results and on recommendations to the internal control,
• Preparing financial, operative and statistic information on company s performing, and its discussion with the board of directors and company s staff to planning and coordinating new actions to reach new goals,
• Negotiating Bank s loans, installments, transaction terms with lenders, vendors and customers.
• Coordinating and supervising Accounting, Treasury, AR, AP, Payroll, Taxes, and IT departments in a daily basis.
• Planning, negotiating and coordinating with speakers and educational institutions on...
Read More »