Native Romanian, with good knowledge of English and German language, 3 years experience in Customer Service environment, plus more than 3 years occasional Customer Service work as a Game operator of a Online Strategy Game.
Read More »
Since 2009, I am working as a freelance translator and interpreter, doing certified translations of Diplomas and Certificates, translations of contracts, CVs, and other types of documents, public service face to face interpreting for different UK agencies in different areas(Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, West Midlands,...
- Interpreting in public Service (courts, police, probation, hospitals, GPs, Family Planning, Schools)
- Translations (CVs, diplomas, Certificates, Contracts, instructions manuals, training documents)
- Subtitling (videos and short movies)
- Customer Service (answering emails)
- Data entry (invoices, business cards, time sheets)
- Tutoring German, English and Romanian for Beginners up to Intermediate
Read More »
Interpreter and Translator
2009 - Present
Interpreting for Public Sector, Translating for different agencies, from CVs, Diplomas, Certificates, to contracts and other documents.
Mox Telecom Sibiu
Service Agent and Service Procedure Coordinator
2005 - 2008
- customer service
- occasional translations of procedures
- organising the time table for the Service agents
- answering calls and emails
- occasional trainings or refreshing of procedures.
DPSI Law (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting)
2010 - 2012
Lucian Blaga University, Sibiu, Romania
Ba in German and English Language and Literature
2001 - 2005