Jul 24, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|$60|Completed
May 28, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|$1,125|Completed
May 1, 2014|Creative Writing|$93|Completed
Mar 17, 2013|Editing & Proofreading|$390|Completed
You may know how to make a reader weep with your prose but not how to approach a literary agent.
It might be a piece of cake for you to explain what makes your dress shop unique, but a nightmare for you to add a gorgeous bar graph from Excel to your business proposal in Word.
I can show the brilliance of your ideas and the strength of your abilities to your audience with my skills and experience in writing and desktop publishing.
I'm adept at:
- Crafting PowerPoint presentations
- Writing and/or formatting business documents in Word
- Creating and maintaining records in Excel and Access
- Translating documents to and from Spanish and English
- Performing complex Internet research and summarizing findings
- Managing business correspondence
- Creating marketing materials such as brochures, fliers, and capability statements
- Writing stellar, door-opening resumes
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing several projects at a time
- Typing at 70wpm with 100% accuracy, 10-key at 6223kph with 100% accuracy
- Performing under intense pressure to meet or exceed deadlines
- Crafting business proposals
- Maintaining a highly professional, yet friendly persona with your clients
- Article writing for blogs, newsletters, and websites
- Preparing lists of literary agents to whom a specific idea would likely appeal
- Business presentations (complete with animations, illustrations, and highly professional formatting)
- Editing for style, tone, and clarity
- Proofreading for perfect English...
Read More »
Service Operations Specialists
Editor and Publications Manager
2011 - 2012
- Redesigned and coordinated production of materials for training initiatives for auto manufacturers such as Nissan, Acura, Infiniti, Volkswagen, and Chrysler in both the US and Canada
- Met with...
2004 - 2010
- Pitched, wrote, and sold articles to several national magazines with readerships in the hundreds of thousands, including American Iron Magazine, Mothering, Verbatim, FellowScript, and ByLine