I am detail-oriented with well-defined communication, technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills. I am patient, easy to talk to, and am happy to follow your instructions as well as conceptualize solutions. While I apply my past experiences to my current work, I will maintain the view of your project as unique. I always endeavor to learn new things, however, I am honest and will not overpromise. I am from the U.S. and my first language is English. My education in both liberal arts and technology has given me the ability to view a...
Read More »
- Web content management/migrations in a variety of content management systems. If it is not a CMS I have worked with before, I am 100% confident I could work in it regardless.
- Content audits and analysis. You can expect detailed tracking and maintenance of your project artifacts.
- Meticulous proofreading and editing of your content. I am excellent at writing, editing, structure, and consistency, but also ensuring work is written for the eyes of your audience.
- Analysis to transform the needs of business users and stakeholders into functional/nonfunctional requirements, use cases, and data models.
- Prepare business requirements documents, write system specifications, and deliver project/status reports.
-New process competency, training materials, and testing.
- Management of resources, deadlines, collaborate with different teams, and analyze project information.
I have 6 credits worth of C++ coursework and consider myself to have basic programming skills. I am looking to expand my skillset and am using this site for that.
Feel free to contact me with any sort of office work and I will let you know if it's in my capacity.
Read More »
American Political Science Association
Web and Publications Assistant
2008 - 2010
- Maintained regular communication with staff, responsible for data management; took part in the conference program production, which included the layout, copyediting, and file preparation for...
Association for International Practical Training
Web Communications Assistant
2006 - 2008
- Rendered effectual assistance to the content migration and maintenance of all three AIPT sites to a content management system (CMS) platform.
- Prepared bi-monthly webinars in Cvent for 30...