Native Spanish speaker, French resident, experienced translator. Former in-house legal counsel, with broad experience in Commercial & Contract Law. I possess excellent writing skills. I am also an English & Spanish teacher. Multilingual and passionate about languages, I decided to launch Iuris-T.
Read More »
We provide legal translation services (ENGLISH-ESPA—OL-FRAN«AIS, any combinations) as well as custom-made professional language courses.
Working closely with my independent collaborators, we offer a top-quality service to our customers, which...
You may be a self-employee who needs to translate his website.
Or a small, medium-sized or large company, which must adapt a product brochure, technical sheets or guarantees into another language, for your target market.
Maybe you are part of a law firm's team or belong to a corporation's legal department, and urgently need to translate a relevant contract or some legal documents.
In every case, an accurate translation is essential, and must always be carried out by a native speaker.
You also want to communicate effectively and be aware of cultural differences or language subtleties.
Besides, the translator's extensive proven experience in the field in question is highly valued. This is particularly true in the legal field, where specific terminology is constantly used and awareness of differences in national regulations is a must.
* We are specialised in legal translation, so needless to say, we have the necessary expertise.
* We also translate websites, because we know it is a major asset for your sales and we want you to speak your customer's language
* Covering an extensive array of sectors, in order to fulfill all your translation needs
* Rigorous approach, faithful translations with coherence and style
* Confidentiality is one of our key values
* We offer you a personalised service and we strive to earn your confidence as regular customers.
* Special discounts for large volume and for frequency, which may be applied simultaneously. 10% Discount for new...
Read More »