My name is Clarissa with over 17 years of extensive experience in the financial consolidation, analysis, budget, taxes, payroll and reporting functions. Creative, success driven professional, highly analytical, proven to deliver based on commitment, responds well in fast-paced high pressured environment and able to set priorities to achieve immediate and long term goals and meet operational deadlines.
C & J Accounting Services can offer services in the following field of work from AR, AP, GL, Bank Reconciliation, Taxes, Payroll, Cash Forecasting, Budget, and Quickbooks installation and training.
California University East Bay
Master of Business Administration in Accounting
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Discovery Builders, Inc.
2008 - 2010
1. Consolidates over 83 entities financial statements for statutory and management reportorial requirements.
2. Reviews WIP Analysis, cash liquidity, G&A Analysis, bank compliance reporting including intercompany related transactions.
3. Reviews monthly financial reports of subsidiaries and associates ensuring that reports are accurate and fairly presented in accordance with GAAP.
4. Prepares owners report, guarantor statements and borrowers consolidation.
5. Design and develop report writing reports, templates and spreadsheets to be used for consolidation.
6. Coordinates with auditors for reports/schedules during audit engagements and limited reviews.
7. Participate and monitor on preparation of annual corporate overhead budget, business plan and project budgets.
8. Develop and implement accounting controls and procedures, create accounting and financial reporting policy manual.
9. Coordinate with tax department for annual filings of tax return and quarterly payroll tax reporting.
2005 - 2008
1. Supervised, trained and motivated 3 project Accountants
2. Supervised and participate in monthly close process such as preparation and review of journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, balancing on intercompany accounts and preparation of financial reporting package.
3. Prepared monthly loan draws to financed ongoing projects
4. Oversees processing of invoices for accurate and timely payments of vendors, subscontractors in agreement with contracts and budgets and ensuring real properties protection from mechanics liens.
5. Developed and implemented accounting controls and procedures, create accounting and financial reporting policy manual.
6. Responsible for yearly insurance audit including renewing the insurance policy and period
7. Responsible for preparing tax packages at year end.
8. Performed all duties of cash management includes wire transfers, cash forecast, capital management, opening/closing account, and oversee all cash receipts and deposits of the companies.
9. Participated on preparation of annual corporate overhead budget, business plan, and project budgets.
10. Reconciled, maintained and prepared fixed assets depreciations calculations.
11. Interacted with upper management and other departments regarding issues that impacted accounting function.
Ponderosa Homes, Inc.
2002 - 2005
1. Generated financial statemetns package and management reports on a monthly basis.
2. Reconciled debt schedule reports to ensure loan balances, loan funds available, remaining to borrow and interest reserves agrees to General ledger
3. Responsible for month-end closings.
4. Assisted on yearly financial audit with outside auditors.
5. Performed cash forecasting and cash management on a weekly basis.
6. Responsible for preparing the net margin contributions schedule for all projects including the design center revenue and expenses.
7. Prepared month end interest expenses and interest allocation entries from various lenders.
8. Responsible for financial borrowings from different lenders to make sure funds are available for all cash out flows of the company.