I have been working as a Tester, Quality Assurance Analyst and Quality Assurance Manager for the last 8 years.
I have a vast experience in black box and white box testing as well as various testing techniques (data driven, risk oriented among others).
I have been involved in projects following the V-Model, RUP and XP Life Cycles.
Having also worked as a Test Lead for various multi location projects I have developed excellent management skills. I have experience on writing Testing Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Summary Reports and presenting Metrics in a very detailed way.
Working with me you will find a detailed, customer oriented, responsible person focused on building long lasting relations.
ISTQBż Certified Tester, Foundation Level ż International Software Testing Qualification Board (visit: http://www.istqb.org/)
Covering all Testing Phases:
- Unit Testing
- Component Testing
- System & Integration Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Localization Testing
- Dynamic and Statis testing
- Black box and White box testing
- Requirement Analysis, Writing and Executing test cases
- Creation of Testing Documents (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Summary Report)
- Peer-to-peer revisions
- Traceability Matrixes creation (from requirements to test cases)
- Test case execution scheduling
- Status and Defect Reporting
- Status Reports
- People Management (multi locating experience)
- V-Model, RUP and XP methodologies
- Accesible 24/7
- Spanish, English and Portuguese spoken
- Customer focused
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Visual Studio 2005
- SQL Server 2005
- HP Quality Center
- C #
International Software Testing Qualification Board
Certified Tester, Foundation Level
Certified tester - Foundation Level
2011 - Present
2009 - 2011
TATA Consultancy Services
2004 - 2009