- Proven ability to bring together and lead business associates, partners, and team members to create integrated online and offline advertising and branding campaigns.
- Skilled at organizing and facilitating project meetings, presenting solutions to executive teams, training team members, and seeing a project through from conception to construction and beyond
- Extensive experience leading and inspiring teams of business analysts, information architects, and programmers through all steps in the information technology design and development process
- Proven ability to grow existing accounts and win high profile new business. Established strong client relationships and played lead role in implementing ground breaking new ideas that dramatically impacted the financial bottom line for clients
- Proven ability to implement current marketing trends, web development processes, information architecture trends, usability design, online advertising, and analytics across multiple industries
Read More »
eGreen Realty and Property Management
CEO / Director of Business Development
2008 - Present
-- Launched the first Green focused real estate brokerage and property management firm in the country with an emphasis on consulting with buyers, sellers, and landlords and their tenants to make...
Sustainable 9 Design + Build
Chief Green Officer
2002 - Present
-- Formed a green focused construction firm with a focus on designing and building energy efficient homes and commercial buildings in the Twin Cities metro area.
-- Currently building between 15 to...
Chief Green Officer / IT Consultant
2007 - 2009
-- Gathered business requirements and developed the information architecture for complex IT solutions across multiple industries. Managed projects from inception to completion and presented...
Bella Womens Wellness
Director of Information Technology and Operations
2005 - 2008
-- Created and then implemented an innovative new business concept: the first wellness facility that specializes in group fitness classes, nutrition, and spa services that are devoted specifically...
IT Project Manager / Usability Engineer
2000 - 2004
-- Gathered business requirements from marketing and finance groups to establish the information architecture and a user centered design approach for both internal and external company websites...