Though new to Elance, I am an experienced Office Manager looking for online work. I pride myself on completing tasks, not only in a timely manner, but a supeiror one. I am a very detailed person and driven to complete all tasks to perfection. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any of your Data Entry, Word Processing, Excel, Access, or General Administrative needs.
Read More »
Christy M. Padgett
7524 Southside Blvd, Apt 1701
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Highlights of Qualifications
- Ten years experience in customer service and public relations
- Ability to multitask, while using a sense of urgency when completing projects
- Highly motivated and dependable in achieving set goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
Sept 2007 – Present Assistant Manager, Chico’s FAS, Inc.
Manage store operations and back office duties: maintained employee files, completed weekly and monthly reports, corresponded with home office, through e-mail, in regards to store maintenance.
Assisted with 2 store openings, obtaining knowledge of additional store functions necessary in becoming a Store Manager.
Completed formal Store Manager training and in waiting for next open Store Manager position.
Aug 2004 – Sept--Assistant Manager, Samsonite Company Store
Assisted Store Manager in achieving the smooth operation of the store:
- Open and close store, assist customers, responsible for receiving and shipping of merchandise, organized monthly paperwork.
Transitioned all daily and weekly forms to Excel spreadsheets in order to make the task of e-mailing reports more efficient.
June 2003 – Aug--Office Manager, KidsPeace National Centers
Set up and maintained new office.
Responsible for creating and maintaining foster parent and foster child information within the...
Read More »