Experienced and goal oriented purchase professional with Graduation, experience in fast paced environment demanding strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Successful in negotiating and building long term relationship with vendors, confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Skilled in driving revenue and profit gains, cost savings and improved organizational productivity and performance.
Read More »
1. Direct purchasing operations, supervising procurement of one third of total company purchase responsibility of approximately $25 million.
2. Implement policies and procedures of company procurement department to ensure that all purchase functions are implemented in accordance with the highest quality standards, at the most competitive prices.
3. Developed source agreements that contributed to increased profits by standardizing contracts and improving purchasing programs.
4. Negotiate long-term agreements and programs with key vendors, generating noticeable revenue in annual savings.
5. Initiated Market Intelligence (MI) for acquiring and analyzing information in order to understand the market to determine the current and future needs and preferences, attitudes and behavior of the market.
6. Introduced a system for grading vendors, identifies low performing vendors and assisted in improving fill rates.
7. Developed a landed cost model linking global sourcing cost components such as multi-model freight, duties, customs fees etc to help facilitate in arriving at actual procurement cost.
Read More »