I am Christy, Architect having 11+ years of working experience in preparation of Construction documents using AutoCAD, Revit and 3ds Max software’s.I am trained on US construction documentation in Bridgit Inc, Scottsdale Arizona in the year 2007. Also I have contributed/worked with leading American Architectural firms like Fentress Brad burn Architects, SOM, Callison Architecture, Anshen+ Allen Architects and DGD etc, when I was employed with leading outsourcing firms in India(2004- 2006).
Read More »
My work experience includes projects such as...
Dec 20, 2012|Architecture|Private|Completed
Aug 7, 2012|Architecture|Private|Completed
May 25, 2012|Architecture|Private|Completed
Mar 29, 2012|CAD|Private|Completed
How we work:
The following strategies will be implemented to ensure the success of this project:
• The client describes the project scope and time frame. The necessary inputs (PDF or CAD sketches/drawings, Sample of similar project, CAD/BIM standards and Sheet Index) are sent to PRALCKA in digital format. Files can be emailed or uploaded through FTP/Web site.
• PPALCKA shall do the Input Analysis – If required Request for the information will be raised to the client and clarifications/responses by the client will be used for the purpose of preparing project proposal sheet.
• PRALCKA will prepare the Project Proposal - Estimates the number of working hours required to complete the task and the cost involved.
• Once the Project proposal has been approved by the client, PRALCKA and the Client mutually decides /agrees to the project deliverables and delivery mile stones. NDA will be signed between the Client and PRALCKA at the outset of the project.
• Leaded by an experienced Architect the Remote Team starts the work.
• In the process of developing/drafting/detailing drawings, if necessary PRALCKA will raise RFI to the client, the RFI responses will be updated to the drawing by remote team. RFI raised should be answered by the client within one working day.
• Each submission is checked and evaluated by the client in the form of redline markup’s.
• After receiving the client’s feedback or redline markup’s, the Remote Team updates the...
Read More »