Experienced researcher and writer for the private and public sectors including the
- European Commission
- Business schools and universities
- IT companies
- Research institutes and think thanks
Highly skilled in providing results for
- research and funding proposals
- public tenders
- case study writing
- survey design and questionnaire writing
- quantitative and qualitative research studies
- marketing and communication material
- website content
Fluent in German (mother tongue), English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- PhD in Political Science from University of Cincinnati
- MA in Political Science from University of Cincinnati
- Diploma in Public Opinion and Survey Research (UC)
- Diploma in Diplomacy from Diplomatic Academy Vienna
- MA in International Business Studies from FH Kufstein (Austria)
Strong on defining research designs (from case studies to experiments), collecting, analyzing and interpreting large volumes of data (quantitative and qualitative) as well as presenting the results in written reports or verbal presentations tailored to the specific audience.
Based on my experience (7 years) in political science, economics, finance, health, IT and HR, I provide accurate research results and I am specialized in writing proposals, responses to tenders, evaluations, surveys, didactic material, staff profiles and marketing materials.
All deliverables will be according to the adequate data, research methods and/or writing style. Results will cover precisely your requests: all deadlines met, only highest quality delivered, feedback is highly welcome and will be reflected in the results.