As a business administration and operations developer, I streamline and refine operations process, create and maintain company documentation as well as provide accurate and thorough results for any Admin/Data related project needed.
Read More »
With every employer, through implementation, experimentation and practice, I've maintained and learned new skills for various projects and development for the company. I really enjoy working and developing new things and always have been able to exceed the expectations of those who I work for.
Feb 2, 2015|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
Nov 3, 2014|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
Oct 3, 2014|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
Sep 18, 2014|Data Entry|Private|Completed
Based on the contract terms, below are some ongoing projects that I've assisted with:
* process and provide winning charge back merchant cases
* set, audit and remove billing for customer payment profiles
* maintain secure billing profiles and issue refunds to clients
* add focus to CRM build-out, development and data clean up
* develop online company forms and payment order forms
* handle most aspects of administrative work
* website editing
* HR paperwork creation
* operations task management
* limited IT and computer networking
* establish and maintain vendors for the company to work with
- Company confidentiality
- Proficient skills and services
- Quality at affordable and negotiable rates
- Personalized services
- Fast turnaround
Below you will find more insight to my top listed Elance skills:
• MICROSOFT EXCEL: I'm on Elance's Microsoft Excel Experts Group, scoring in the top 10% in their tests among all tested. I use Excel for almost every project I work on to stay organized and on task. I also use Google Drive spreadsheets for collaborative spreadsheets as well as SkyDrive spreadsheets.
• MICROSOFT WORD: I currently rank in the top 30% for Word among all that were tested on Elance. I use Word all the time for the basic work, but also have created charts, full company indexed manuals among thousands of different company-owned projects. Because I work for different companies, my work becomes the property of my client, therefore I couldn't provide...
Read More »
MaPS Credit Union
Financial Services Specialist
2005 - 2008
• Member service with cash/check deposits and various financial transactions
• Call Center work: incoming calls from account members to service accounts.
• Processed, audited and filed paperwork,...