Administrative support and Customer Service Professional proficient in Microsoft Office programs offering more than 10 years experience working in fast pace environments that demand strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical and discreet, confident and poised when interacting with individuals of all levels. A strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, who works independently and exceeds expectations. Detail oriented and resourceful, able to multitask effectively completing all job...
Read More »
- Highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of office support and customer service tasks including: Record and Data Base Management; Scheduling and Calendering; Spreadsheets and Reports; General Bookkeeping (A/P & A/R); Filing and Data Entry (75wpm); Inventory and Price Control; Problem Solving.
- Recognized for high quality work and exceptional customer service delivery.
- Excelled within deadline-intensive environment ensuring accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
- Demonstrated the ability to learn new organization processes, workflows, policies and procedures with minimal ramp-up time.
When working for State Center Community College I demonstrated that I am detail oriented and resourceful in completing all job duties.
- Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g. data entry, filing, records management, billing) as assistant to admissions office. Maintained Data Base and ensured the delivery of premium service to students. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for "can do" attitude, flexibility and high quility work ethic.
- Excelled in a role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks demonstrating proficiency in telephone and front desk records within a high volume environment.
- Researched and rapidly resolved customer issues to rebuild client trust.
- Served as first point of contact for students, faculty, and staff calling or visiting the main admin office providing...
Read More »