A proactive, analytical, and results driven digital marketer with an accomplished history of success in both US domestic and international markets. Proven to be a go-to company leader with the ability to supervise internal teams, build client relationships, manage outside vendors, and create revenue without sugarcoating the results. Sought after for up-to-date industry advice and unique digital marketing solutions.
Read More »
• Chosen among many qualified candidates to relocate to the UK and open the TIG Global London office.
• Expanded TIG’s international client base from 20 to over 80 hotels in less than 2 years.
• Managed and grew yearly budgets of over $2.2 Million.
• Integral in keeping the London office client retention rate at 95%.
• Appointed as head of TIG’s Global Group Initiative and was able to substantially increase TIG’s international market footprint and knowledge base.
• Won accolades for The Georgetown Inn marketing initiatives at 2008 Adrian Web Awards.
• Traveled to and presented to clients in 8 different countries and numerous domestic destinations.
Technical Knowledge: Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Omniture Analytics, DART, Salesforce, Bespoke Marketing Tools, Basic HTML, CMS Systems, Microsoft Office Suite.
Read More »
TIG Global, Ltd/MICROS Ecommerce - London, UK
Online Marketing Manager, EMEA
2009 - 2011
*An industry leader in interactive marketing for the hospitality sector (purchased by MICROS Systems, a global firm specializing in point-of-sale software for the hospitality, restaurant, and...
TIG Global, LLC
Senior Online Marketing Analyst
2008 - 2008
• Handpicked to lead a marketing team of 4 direct reports for a hotel ownership group portfolio considered to be one of TIG’s toughest clients.
• Volunteered to be the lead for major internal...
Corporate Executive Board
Senior Sales & Marketing Associate
2005 - 2007
• Influential in welcoming over 30 new members to the Sales Executive Council, Customer Contact Council, and Sales Operations Excellence Council and brought in almost $1 million dollars in new...