Experienced analyst and marketing professional with strengths in improving efficiency and translating client needs into useful reports and analysis.
Read More »
Advanced Excel and SQL reporting skills, experience in creating and managing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing and LinkedIn networks), moderating social profiles, email marketing, Salesforce data migration and administration, and database administration.
Feb 9, 2014|Data Entry|$0|Working
Experience and Accomplishments:
- Analyze web analytics in a variety of marketing campaigns to increase traffic, quality, and client satisfaction using Google Analytics, SQL and client systems. Analysis helped achieve goals throughout the company along with the creation and use of split tests for site copy and visitor paths.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns (Google, Bing and LinkedIn networks) for various business verticals. Implemented additional tracking on PPC campaigns that allowed enhanced management of conversion rates and marketing spend to improve revenue and client satisfaction.
- Moderate LinkedIn profiles and pages; responding to direct mail, preforming client outreach, and engaging in group froums to gain visibility.
- Creating and editing copy for email marketing campaigns to reach both potential and current clients. Analyzing open and click data to achieve the optimum copy, format, and timing for higher response rate and customer engagement.
- Salesforce data migration and administration. Set up workflows, automation, queues, and document processes for best practices.
- Translated business needs into reports for use throughout the company by developing and analyzing reports with financial and operational data for the use in process development, to increase revenue, and for negotiation of client and vendor contracts.
- Verified database accuracy and reporting logic to improve the efficiency of completing regular and ad hoc analysis. Assisted in the...
Read More »