As an instrumentation developer since 1974 I've built many different and diverse systems. Some of the more significant projects have been the dial modem, development time, test system for Motorola/Codex, the ATSC standards verification test system for HDTV at the Advanced TV Test Center, various manufacturing time digital camera testers at Polaroid, and the Tellabs 7100 DWDM fiber optic router transponder test system. In addition I've done industrial controls and PLC work for an industrial wastewater treatment plant, medical device testing,...
Read More »
2002-Present INDEPENDENT CONSULTING
Certified LabVIEW Developer & National Instruments Alliance Member
• Developed instrumentation to manufacturing test a USB conference telephone product. We used the Audio Precision APx515.
• Developed instrumentation to test product generated electro-cardiograms (ECG) for standards compliance verification.
• Developed instrumentation to test high powered laser based tattoo, hair and wrinkle removal systems.
• Developed instrumentation to monitor turbine vibration and the balance of plant for electrical generation facilities using cRIO.
• Developed instrumentation to test Optical Coherence Tomology (OCT) device for internal vascular imaging.
• Developed instrumentation to test high power invertors for electric vehicle conversion company.
• Developed instrumentation to do short range Radar Cross-Sectional (RCS) measurements from 10GHz to 40 GHz
• Developed instrumentation to test a blood management product at manufacturing
• Developed instrumentation to test DECT 6.0 cordless telephones at manufacturing time for the senior emergency alert market.
• Developed applications in support of Hyper-spectral imagers utilizing motion control and digital imaging.
• Built application for controlling Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) system for a medical device company.
• Built application for testing laser diodes (LIV & WL) with SQL data archive.
• Built application for testing high voltage power supply.
• Built application for testing...
Read More »