Bachelor of Science degree graduate in marketing and advertising, with strong administrative, organizational, project/event management and accounting skills.
Read More »
Professional, efficient, and quick on my feet - no project is too big or too small. I can it done, and I do it right! Let me not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
Apr 25, 2010|Virtual Assistant|Private|Working
Shorenstein Realty Services (Formerly Equity Office) - Portland, OR
2006 - Present
Portland Regional Office: Leasing Assistant
• Assistant to the Senior Vice President/Regional Leasing Manager.
• Works with management on proposals, contracts, legal document preparation and execution.
• Updating property databases, flyers, and marketing materials.
• Project management and coordination of company events and special presentations.
• Facilitating schedules, travel arrangements and entertainment logistics.
• Expense reporting and budgets.
• Team member on all development properties (most recently First & Main and Kruse Oaks III).
• Research and website administration.
Portland Police Bureau - Portland, OR
2004 – 2006
Chief’s Office: Senior Administrative Specialist
• Administrative support for the Assistant Chief of Services Branch. Served as a liaison and project coordinator to Personnel, Internal Affairs, Review Board/Discipline Coordinator, Management Services, Property Evidence, Emergency Preparedness and Data Processing divisions.
• Served on both the Latino and Asian advisory groups.
• Coordinated appointment scheduling and travel arrangements.
• Chief’s office representative and note taker at the bi-monthly community Chief’s Forum.
• Facilitated the police bureau’s 2006 assessment center and promotional interviews.
Esteem Hair Design - Beaverton, OR
2000 – 2004
• Responsible for managing personnel, administrative,...
Read More »