WEBSITE DESIGN / SETUP
Read More »
- Wordpress CMS including theme design, web setup and ongoing website management.
- Knowledge of FTP, internet, using plugins, and html.
- Photo editing, graphic design, application to web design.
- Copy writing and editing.
- Theme examples at http://www.emptynestthemes.com.
-Correspondence management and support for the Minister, Deputy Minister, Assistant Minister and other staff of the BC Ministry of Agriculture and Lands.
- Case management and support to the Manager, Assessment and Interventions of...
WEBSITE DESIGN AND SETUP
-Theme, template and website design including photo editing and graphic design.
- File transfer, website backups and restores, upload and download using FTP.
- Website management via web host dashboard and tools.
- Installation, implementation and setup of plugins and widgets.
- Assignment, drafting, review and tracking of correspondence in a government office, using knowledge of ministerial rules, guidelines and protocols.
- Document design, layout and print setup involving specialized processes such as image scanning, file conversion and photo manipulation and enhancement.
- Processing and tracking time sensitive case management documents and functions essential to the management of offender sentences.
- Preparing for, attending and taking minutes for case management and unit meetings.
- Preparing, proofreading and processing correspondence using the CLIFF correspondence management system.
- Coordinating and arranging meetings including booking equipment, computers, venues and food.
- Human resources support: preparing facilities, computers, materials and documents for interviews and testing; registering new employees on the Time On Line system.
- Advising and assisting clients regarding software use and designing documents and advertising media.
- Expert knowledge and practical use of a variety of computer software including the CLIFF correspondence management system, the entire Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access,...
Read More »