IT Infrastructure Specialist with broad and in-depth experience supporting an Enterprise storage and server infrastructure in a global environment.
Read More »
6+ years of experience as SAN and Storage Administrator in Information Technology (IT) including EMC Storage,SAN Administration and System Administration.Now I work as storage staging/design engineer with world leader in data storage, in Bangalore, India.
Storage Array : EMC DMX 3 / 4, VMAX, CX480, VNX,
Storage Virtualization : EMC VPLEX, ViPR Controller
Monitoring: EMC VIPR SRM, EMC SPA, EMC...
* VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
* EMC Storage Administrator, VNX Solutions Specialist Version 8.0 (EMCSA)
* EMC Implementation Engineer, VPLEX Specialist Version 1.0
* EMC ViPR SRM 3.x Storage Resource Management
* EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services Associate (EMCCIS)
* EMC Information Storage Associate Version 2 (EMCISA)
* Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSE) - (MCPID: 7328993)
* Microsoft Certified Professional
* Cisco Certified Netowrk associate
My Linkedin Profile
EMC Transcripts page
My blog on storage
* SAN Administration of a complex multi peta byte storage environment consists of EMC Symmetrix VMAX/DMX4, and VPLEX.
* Storage allocation to new build and existing UNIX, Windows servers/clusters and VMWare ESX environment using auto provisioning on V-max using SYMCLI/SMC. Tasks include creation of tdevs, binding tdevs to thin pools, creation of initiator/storage/port groups and creating masking view and enabling bit settings to initiators.
* Managing storage operations on VNX -Involved in SAN data migration from Symmetrix DMX to VMAX which involved planning, design and implementation using SRDF and open replicator.
* Configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting CIFS and NFS storage on VNX File....
Read More »
Tech Support Engineer II
2014 - Present
- Product support and implementation for leading cloud ready EMC products like ViPR, ViPR SRM, Watch4Net, VNX monitoring & Reporting.
- Act as a remote customer advocate to champion specific...