Read More »
I am a self-employed consultant/contractor offering services related to winery marketing, social media, and DTC management. I have over 6 years in the wine business, and have worked with some of the smallest and some of the largest wineries in the business.
I operate out of my office in the Santa Cruz area, but I have clients throughout California and the US.
In addition to services related to wine, I am also versed in marketing and talking about all beverages, food, and travel (both budget and luxury).
Below is a sample list of...
Jan 18, 2012|Web Content|$298|Completed
Marketing & Communications
- POS material design
- Website copywriting & management
- Social Media building & growth
- Social Media training
- Blog writing
- Video production
- Press Release writing
- Increase press & exposure with relevant writers and wine bloggers
- Have an on-call brand ambassador for tastings and events
Direct To Consumer (DTC) Sales Management
- Grow & Manage Wine Clubs
- Maximize On-line Sales
- Develop Creative & Innovative Tasting Room Programs
- Mystery Shopping
- Professional Event Coordination
- Direct Shipping Fulfillment
- Tasting Room Design & Development
General Operational Management
- Short & Long term project management
- Business organization & office administration
- Create procedures and protocals to maximize efficiency
- Manage winery compliance
Read More »
Boutique Wines Management Company
Owner / Consultant
2007 - Present
Consult with various independent wines & cheese labels on marketing initiatives, PR campaigns and events strategies in order to increase brand recognition
Consulted on the launch of a boutique and...
Bonny Doon Vineyard
Director Of Hospitality / Project Manager
2007 - 2009
Department head & director of a profitable tasting room, restaurant, and retail store
Responsible for a staff of approximately 20, including an executive chef and kitchen staff, front of house...
The Mountain Winery
Assistant General Manager
2005 - 2007
Managed and oversaw every aspect of operations including concerts, corporate & wedding event sales and execution, tasting room operation, wine club programs, and budgeting for the winery.