A highly regarded Project Coordinator and Business Analyst with extensive experience in Project Management, Coordination, and health care management. An aggressive collector of broad expertise in a vast array of projects and business development initiatives. Recognized both by internal and external customers as an intuitive and dynamic ambassador of execution intelligence. Lauded by peers and executive staff as a passionate and resource who understands that results are not driven within a vacuum. Rather, they are harvested within dynamic and...
Read More »
• Actively tracked Project Plans, Project Monitoring and Controlling systems, Budget Management, and Cost Avoidance via Project Portfolio documents, SharePoint, and regular status meetings with staff.
• Coordinated resources for various cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and plan tasks across connected project initiatives and sourced documentation and functional requirements.
• Prepared and disseminated daily status to Project and Executive Management Teams for various ongoing projects and associated progresses, budgets, etc. harvested from PMO PM and administrative staff.
• Responsible for the success of all projects under the purview of the IT PMO which requires ensuring customer satisfaction, contract compliance, and financial performance are all affectively managed within the IT PMO and the assigned PM.
• Oversaw necessary contract staffing, project setup, and kick-off for all projects within timelines defined within the stated SLA and ensured that the assigned PM appropriately monitored and reported timely status.
• Provided direction and leadership to all personnel through weekly staff meetings, Director-level meetings, and other communication with the banks responsible parties to success.
• Determined, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, subcontractors, resources, and risk.
Read More »