14+ years experience, Purdue University - USA, Computer Science Grad.
We build WEB, MOBILE and FACEBOOK APPS. Our team of expert coders build your site with care.
At Codify Labs we march to the beat of our own drum, with a progressive stride and an optimistic perspective on the world. We find creativity in everything we do and inspiration everywhere we look.
We deploy an individual approach to every project, matching core team strengths with the demands of the brief to ensure the best, most creative and commercial results for our clients.
LIVE soccer portal with more features than ESPN
Facebook contest app for Carphone UK, a page with 425,000 likes
An Android event app for an art exhibition
A snazzy fashion designers HTML5 site
Singaporean private equity firm's PHP site + CMS
"Solid Code. Beautiful Design. 100% Money Back Guarantee = Peace of Mind for you"
THE CODIFY LABS DIFFERENCE
- Pay only after complete work is done and you're happy
- Quickest Turnaround
- Guaranteed On Time & On Budget
- Highly skilled developers & very experienced team led by Purdue University - Computer Science grad (verified) with 10 years experience in USA, Singapore, Europe
- Complete Intellectual Property protection with NDA
- 6 months of FREE support after delivery
Web Development in PHP, HTML5, MySQL
- Complex real time portals like this sports site: www.screen2scree.tv
- Gorgeous HTML5 websites
- Responsive, fluid layout works on mobiles and tablets
- PHP portal and Content Management Systems (CMS) so you can update your own site
- Magento eCommerce platform setup, customization and training
- Payment gateway integration with PayPal, Sage Pay etc
- Facebook contest app, poll app, game
- Facebook and Twitter login for your site
- Social Media monitoring dashboard for your site.
- Integrate Facebook chat into your site using Jabber
- build apps using Instagram API, Twitter API and Facebook API
OpenTok API for multi person video conferencing applications
Instituto de Empresa
2009 - 2009
National University of Singapore
2008 - 2009
BS Computer Science
1999 - 2004