Congruent Solutions is an SEI CMMi Level 5 compliant and ISO 9001:2000 certified software. We have an excellent track record in developing web applications on all leading technology platforms - Microsoft, Java and Open Source. We are a proud Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Sun Advantage Partner.
We have a dedicated web content management practice with expertise in developing portals on FatWire, SharePoint, Liferay and Drupal. We are a FatWire Certified Implementation Partner.
We have offices United States (California, New Jersey), Asia Pacific (Singapore), and Europe (London, Luxembourg) and hence can manage your projects in these locations.
Our global delivery model ensures that we can significantly reduce your development costs.
Our certifications are an indication of our maturity level as a software development services provider.
Congruent's core competence is in leveraging the Offshore Delivery Centers (ODCs). The company has a state-of-the art delivery centre in India with the latest hardware, software and communication infrastructure with all necessary security practices.
The successful assessment at SEI CMMi Level 5 indicates the highest level of endorsement for process maturity, making it among the few worldwide at this level. The company has a committed management backed by a motivated development team.
Congruent's Technology Expertise
Application Server Products
BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere and SUN iPlanet Application Servers on J2EE platform with EJB framework, JRun and Jboss
- J2EE, JTS, JMS, JAAS, JDOM
- JDBC, XML tools like Xerces, Xalan & Cocoon
- Windows platform, .NET 2.0, 3.5, WCF, WWF, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP, COM+, VB, Embedded VB, MSMQ, SQL Server, MS XML & SAX parsers
Web Content Management Skills
- Fatwire 6.3, 7.0.3 & 7.5
- Openshare, Liferay and Drupal
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, wxPython, Mozilla-XUL
- Databases: Oracle 8i,9i, 10g, 11g, SQL 7/2000/2005/2008, Sybase, INGRES
- CASE tools: Visio 2000, Rational Rose and IntelliJ
- Webservers: Apache, IIS and iPlanet
- Mobile application Tools: Palm PDA based mobile applications with WML, XML, XSL and Tantau WAP server
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Solaris & NT/2000
- XML based standards: Building interfaces compliant to XML trading standards such as OFX / IFX and skills to model and design VoiceXML interfaces
Congruent is a mature IT services company with an excellent track record in developing solutions using Microsoft, Java & Opensource technologies.
Our strengths :
- Application Development
- Application Maintenance
- Product Development
- BI & DW
- And other Emerging Technologies
Interk Systems Certification