My name is Connor Sephton, and I'm the Managing Director of Visualise Media. We are a team of seven writers that produce written content that spans a variety of genres - including product descriptions, articles, blog posts and more.
We have won a number of awards, including two awards for the Best Overall Company in North West England. Our journalistic integrity has also been recognised by an accolade from Sky News, and we have been featured in the Financial Times, The Independent, The Guardian and the Daily Express.
So - what makes our service special? My team and I are youthful and energetic writers, who are freshly qualified in a number of different topics - specialising in retail, business and politics. Our knowledge extends to a number of different areas and we also use extensive research to ensure that content on challenging topics is written from an expert's viewpoint.
Visualise Media is a versatile business and we specialise in providing written content in UK English as well as US English.
Our deadlines and our rates are negotiable around the client we are working with, as we understand different people have different budgets. As we specialise in catering to the needs of large clients with requirements for a significant amount of written content, we can provide highly competitive bulk discounts.
No matter how big your project is, Connor and his team will manage the assignment with flair and organisation. We are available to communicate via Skype and by phone throughout UK business hours, and we have a strict quality control process which ensures that all articles are sub-edited twice before being sent to you.
If you require edits made to the content in order for it to be as you need it, this is not a problem - although take it from us that this rarely happens!
Here is a small sample of the experience we have in various writing genres:
Product descriptions for a range of niche online stores including:
- PASS: A company specialising in electrical products
- Cyber Candy: A local business focusing on confectionery
- Other clients in the arena of toys, electrical appliances, clothes and more
- Articles produced on wide-ranging topics including finance, small businesses, rehabilitation, health, education, media, marketing, grant-writing, wealth, animals, music, culture, art and travel
- Mobile phone reviews produced for consumer website
- SEO services, including keywords being included as you require them - in a variety of keyword densities
- Original content - always!
- A novel edited for a local author, "The Crystal Grid"
- The adaptation of a short story into a two-act play
- Exclusive award-winning story for Sky News on the companies which are "Profiteering on the Credit Crunch"
- Interview with Dawn Butler MP on her expenses and her policy in a Labour Government
- Frequent updates on the death of Michael Jackson for WoodenSpears.com
- Freelancing services for seven titles at Trinity Mirror Merseyside
- Articles produced for "The Guardian"
- Consumer journalism coverage for blog
- Editor of newspaper geared towards student audiences for five years
- Editor of religious magazine for one and a half years: commissioned series of articles such as "Christianity and Culture", exploring how faith has had an impact on art, music and TV
- Frequent proofreading for reports on various topics, including medicine
- Writer of "Perfect Health for Teens"
- Writer and designer for "How to Have The Time of Your Life Using Your Computer (Gotham New Media)
- Writer and designer for "How to Sell Stuff Using Your Computer (Gotham New Media)
- "How social media has affected the division between public and private writing"
- Represented three organisations in North West England as a press liaisons officer
- Former head of press relations for a media charity in Manchester
- Connor Sephton, our MD, is a Trustee for Young Enterprise in London - a company which aims to promote entrepreneuralism in young people aged 4 to 25.
- Brand name created for a company and software being marketed in America
- Research conducted for a business journalist in London
- Researcher for a US TV show related to crisis management
- Experience in producing and submitting articles to Wordpress
- Informal prose and humour? Not a problem!
- Writing from different perspectives, including the first-person if necessary
This is all just the tip of the iceberg!
A Level in Economics
A Level in English Language
A*, General Certificate in Secondary Education, English Language
A*, General Certificate in Secondary Education, English Literature
Sky News Young Journalist of the Year award
University of Westminster
BA (Hons) Journalism
2009 - 2011
Lathom High School
11 General Certificates in Secondary Education
2004 - 2009
2009 - Present
I am the CEO of Visualise Media - a business which aims to provide quality articles, books and magazines to those who need them.
In the three years or so that the business has been active, we have written three books, edited a novel, reported on key events like the death of Michael Jackson, and we have interviewed politicians and businessmen.
With my experience as a writer under my belt, we are an exciting company who can give you all of your literary needs.
St. Paul's Church
Editor of The Messenger magazine
2008 - 2010
In this time, I have revamped the magazine; increasing circulation and changing the content of the magazine to tailor to the interests of readers by producing new, dynamic and exciting articles which are of interest to the demographic.
Number of Employees
All projects are to be conducted through Elance's Escrow system. It is not a problem for the fee associated with a project to be broken down into milestones. We require for the milestone that we are currently working on to be funded in advance, followed by the release of funds once you have received, reviewed and accepted the work. No up-front deposits are required.