During the past 5 years, I have built my career mainly around Customers Service, providing essential capabilities with MS Office Suite, Quick books Accounting and Computer components both in hardware and software troubleshooting.
Read More »
I would describe one of my many facets as being like a sponge. I love to learn new things in the work place and around my surroundings. Knowledge and experience becomes a part of you and it can never be taking away.
Whenever I get involved with a project, I believe it should be done as quickly as possible but...
My primary role is to administratively support the client and his or her business as a whole, not just one task here and there but providing ongoing administrative support to clients in one-on-one, collaborative relationships.
Within my work ethics I portray exceptional Time management and interpersonal skills. I am very Customer-service oriented with the ability to maintain composure, when working in a stressful environment.
Some of my proficiencies are:
* Maintain schedules and calendars
* Arrange and confirm appointments.
* Handling customer orders and payments
* Prepare invoices, reports, letters,
* Database management
* presentation software
* Read and analyze incoming memos
* Converting an image or document from its initial format (jpeg, png, gif, tif, bmp, jpg) to PDF
* eBay Customer Support
* Amazon Customer Support
* E-mail Support
* Phone Support
* Live Chat Support
* Administrative Support
* Order Processing
* Good communication Skills
* Natural Accents
* Professional skills
* Customer Support Expert
* E-mail Responses
* Bulk E-mailing
* Help Desk
* Toll Free Response
* Reliable Connectivity
* Technical Support
* Data Entry (Word, PDF, Excel, MS Word)
* Credit Card Processing
* Virtual Assistant
* Provided a single point of contact for all users to report problems and assist to raise service requests.
* Provided help desk and basic IT support to customers for troubleshooting problems with VoIP devices.
* Obtained advice from senior...
Read More »
2012 - Present
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.