1. 3D modeling
2 Conversion between 2D and 3D
3. Reverse Engineering
4. FEA, CFD, CFX
7. Fabrication Drawing
8. Realistic Rendering
9. Mechanical Engineering
Khulna University of Engineering & Technology
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
2004 - 2009
A.K.M Colledge, Patuakhali
2002 - 2004
Roadmaster Motors Ltd
2011 - Present
Occupation or position held: Manager (Development), Production
Main activities and responsibilities
1. Develop technical and financial proposal of production project.
2. Preparation list of machine & mold required for production.
3. Sourcing for raw materials, mould & die punch & machines
4. Machine setup layout according to factory space etc.
Successful Erection of Assembling & Testing line for Motorcycle Production
Roadmaster Motors Ltd, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
WALTON Hi-Tech Industries Ltd
2010 - 2011
Research & Development Engineer, Automobile
1. Working on Solidworks for designing and modeling for manufacturing.
2. Reverse Engineering of the existing components for developing new models
3. Produce clear and concise mechanical engineering component / assembly drawings Make prototype of motorcycle parts by industrial clay.
4. Interfacing with R&D for necessary modifications in component design and development for manufacturability of components.
Designed Motorcycle Various parts
Whole Q.C limits for Model Cruize-100cc
Got 4 months training from Thai Engineer to develop full motorcycle design
WALTON Hi-Tech Industries Ltd, Gazipur, Bangladesh