Hello and thank you for exploring my profile! I'm a tech-savvy administrative professional with a 'can-do' work ethic who prides himself on providing top-notch work!
Read More »
As a seasoned Human Resources administrative professional, I enjoy using a variety of software applications to help enhance an office's workflow. Beyond helping companies manage and track employee related data, I also am well-versed in creating internal marketing materials to help communicate a variety of events and happenings to your greatest asset -- your employees!
The following represents a sampling of the type of work I'm skilled at:
* MICROSOFT EXCEL -- create and manage complex Excel workbooks to house, track and report out data; Use complex formulas and functions to help analyze and merge data (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, etc.); Create eye-catching charts and graphs that visually "tell a story" to your data-interested audience. Need help merging data from multiple sources (spreadsheets, hand-written notes, an old database, etc.) into one comprehensive, manageable workbook? Look no further -- I'll take care of it for you!
* MICROSOFT POWERPOINT -- create innovate presentations and shows; design a variety of desktop publishing materials (from scratch... not using pre-installed, generic templates). Looking to have a PowerPoint show created that you can put on 'auto-pilot' mode in the employee break-room to communicate upcoming Benefit changes? I'm your guy!
* MICROSOFT WORD -- create ad-hoc documents, templates and forms; Whether it's re-organizing a labor union contract with functioning glossary, or creating a form that your employees can use to update their personal information, I can do it!
* MICROSOFT ACCESS -- create and manage databases that house all types of data (employees, vendors, customers, benefit enrollment, skills inventories, etc.). Always thought "there has to be a better way to manage and use all this data we have!?" You're right - there is! Let me help you!
* MICROSOFT PUBLISHER --...
Read More »