My level of experience extends over many Hardware and Software. Currently I am working to receive the latest Microsoft Office suite certifications. I am very reliable and always aim to do the best job possible. As i am new I'm not sure what to expect but i will offer you a final product that is to your liking. Here are a few of of my abilites and jobs performed.
My skill set Include but are not limited to:
• Configured, monitored and troubleshoot Paradyne 3610/3611 CSU/DSU.
• Monitored and troubleshoot LAN/WAN Network Connectivity using Cisco Works and Hp Open View.
• Monitored and troubleshoot Market Data Information over various platforms such as Unix and Green-screens and Pc-Dealer Boxes.
• Installed, monitored and troubleshoot Telco 56k, 64k, ISDN, T1, T3 and Dial Line to 66 blocks, 110 blocks, CSU/DSU and Routers.
• Monitored Market Data System to verify that data is being transmitted according to specification.
• Performed Dial Backup Testing of CSU/DSU for clients.
• Troubleshoot LAN/WAN network connectivity using TCP/IP utilities such as Ping, traceroute, telnet, ARP, ipconfig, and winipcfg, etc.
• Installed, maintained and troubleshoot Desktop PCs for end users.
• Assisted remote users with operating systems and desktop applications problems.
• Built, configured and upgraded PCs to company requirements.
• Setup user accounts and rights to access Domain.
• Installed and configured ILX and Bear Sterns Applications.
• Remedy Action Request 4.x /Help Desk4.x...
Read More »