A Certified Salesforce.com CRM Administrator with diverse and long-term experience in end-to-end configuration, sales operations support, workflow and security/profile management, and implementation of large lead generation projects using Data.com. Additional expertise includes non-profit fundraising and donor management, CRM training, and cloud based tools for project management.
Read More »
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
Salesforce End to End Configuration:
Business requirements gathering
Custom workflow and validation rules
Security and profile management
Data migration and Data Management
Dashboard and Report Development
Outlook and App integration
Workflow and Validation rules
Marketing and Lead Management/Scoring
Custom Report development
Read More »
2013 - 2014
POS Portal, www.posportal.com, is a leader in the payment processing industry specializing in CRM solutions and equipment sales to merchants and resellers. Responsibilities included:
Hart Consulting Services
Research Director -Business Operations Consultant
2011 - 2013
• Development of a 120,000 contact lead generation database focused on tactical decision makers in retail stores, graphic communication professionals, advertising agencies, and design firms.
Senior Project Manager
2007 - 2008
Monster Worldwide Inc. (an IAC company) has a $3.2 B market capitalization and $1.3 B in annual revenues. Monster owns Monster.com, Tickle.com, FastWeb.com, Military.com and partners with many...
Senior Business Analyst
2004 - 2006
• Responsible reporting the display brand advertising forecast to finance, sales, and senior management.
• Managed the month close process for brand advertising.
• Reported sales productivity,...
Business Operations Manager and Account Manager
2000 - 2004
• Served as the first Major Account Manager at iWon to handle the implementation, reporting, and management of the client relationship to facilitate renewal.
• Successfully optimized online media...
Urbanite Network, Inc
Senior Account Representative
2000 - 2000
Urbanite created and hosted an online home page community website that was customized for portals.
• Managed the primary Urbanite clients as measured by home page community revenue, marketing...
1999 - 2000
The Internet Foundation was founded by investors from Excite to create a non-profit portal and search engine that would enable the public to research and donate online to philanthropic causes.
1997 - 1999
• Directly raised $5 million dollars from private donors for a venerable organization.
• Managed all major donor relationships, including direct contact with leading philanthropists.
International and Project Experience
1990 - 1997
• J. Walter Thompson Ad Agency – Account Manager, Warsaw, Poland- Managed international accounts including Uni Lever and Phillip Morris.
• Peace Corps, Ecofund Foundation Biodiversity Program –...
Iowa State University
BS - Animal Ecology
2012 - 2012
non-profit starter package