Let me be your pinch-hitter! With my variety of skills and experience, plus organized and detailed nature, I quickly and accurately complete tasks so you can focus on what's critical to you.
Read More »
I have a knack for figuring out exactly what you need from a CMS to bring your business to the next level. I am also adept at managing large data in Excel and databases. Additionally, I have strong writing and editing skills for general content needs such as product descriptions, marketing collateral, and press releases.
My secret sauce is...
Nov 5, 2014|Data Entry|$670|Completed
Sep 24, 2014|Data Entry|$330|Completed
Sep 3, 2014|Virtual Assistant|$397|Completed
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
From soup to nuts and everything in between, this is my forte. I fill the void between your brilliant marketing/business ideas and the genius developers whose code make them a reality. We know the two groups don't speak the same language, and over the past 7 years I have refined my translating skills in companies ranging from sole proprietors to Disney World.
I can help with:
- identifying the functional needs for internal and external users
- determining and documenting specs for templates and unique pages
- structuring/organizing data
- CMS/Database mapping
- managing content loading teams (or doing it myself)
- creating user manuals for future admins
- recommending design features that will enhance the user experience
- writing new content/editing existing content
- optimizing images for web with Photoshop
- leveraging social media
In my experience, data entry goes hand in hand with managing websites and databases. I have managed product databases with over 6,000 products both in the native system, via XML files, and exports to Excel spreadsheets.
I have also used Excel to manage the details of products including pricing, mark-up, margin, sales (with charts/graphs), growth percentage, etc. I also create forms with drop downs, references, V-look-ups and formulas, etc, for professional and personal use.
My formal education is in Communications - Public Relations from Boston University. I will...
Read More »
Perillo's Italy Vacations.com
CMS/Website Launch & Management
2008 - 2014
• Ongoing effort with developers to evolve the CMS and website to effectively manage and showcase products
• Manage multiple page and product types and over 1,000 instances in CMS and separate...