Business planning should not be taken lightly. As a founder, you must be involved at every step; otherwise you risk not being able to effectively pitch your opportunity to investors or employees.
We will help you create a plan, but you must contribute
We have developed an interactive process that helps facilitate your involvement by guiding and stimulating your thought process.
We start with a 30 minute phone conversation. You will then receive a questionnaire that will guide you in gathering the required information. As this will be an interactive process, we will communicate regularly via the workroom.
Note: We do not use business plan software. Our plans are based on experience of what works.
WHAT YOU GET
No single plan will fit all businesses, thus it is difficult to provide an exact outline. However, most plans will include the following:
- Executive Summary - The first (and only thing) most investors read
- Overview of Business - What is the opportunity?
- Industry Analysis - Who are your competitors? (You compete in an Industry)
- Market Analysis - Who are your first customers? (You serve a market)
- Marketing Plan - How you plan to sell your Product/Service to customers?
- Financial Analysis - Start-up costs; 3-5 year projections for cash flow and profit and loss; break-even analysis
- Exit Strategies - How will you and your investors make money?
- Management Bio - Background on the management team
- Operations - How the business will run. What...
Read More »