Aloha! My name is Chuck Ullan, and I'll deliver you top notch business analysis from Kailua Kona, Hawaii.
Read More »
You will get analysis of your business results, accurate forecasting, and Excel models that help you understand "what-if" scenarios.
With experience at AOL, Disney, and small, venture-backed companies, you'll get professional analysis skills from someone who also understands the needs of smaller companies.
Clients who benefit most from my help are those that know they need to get a handle around certain analysis challenges, but aren't sure how to do it.
Most clients have needs in these areas
- Identify which marketing campaigns are most profitable
- Determine what a customer is worth
- Measure impact of changes in marketing investment (or performance)
- Project revenue & customer counts accurately
You'll get these results as I take you through the analysis life cycle
1) Define the right analytic approach
2) Identify the data necessary for analysis
3) Analyze the data
4) Recommend actions based on analysis
5) Create Excel model to project future results
As EVP of Strategy and Finance for a small company in Virginia, I've worked with the CEO, venture capital investors, and the board of directors to analyze the company's results and set a well-reasoned direction for the company.
With AOL, I spent 7 years in Marketing Analysis leading teams in evaluation of over $500 million in customer acquisition spending, web analytics, testing, and modeling of partner marketing opportunities.
If you're just looking for some Excel manipulation, I'm not the right fit for you. However, if you're looking to create an professional analysis approach for your business, I'd appreciate your consideration.
Read More »