Nika has been a GIS Professional for many years , with an extensive background in Geospatial technology training and involved in various GIS Projects. He has been specialized with ESRI Products including Desktop GIS, Server environment and Databases, also ex-perienced in working with Open source GIS Suite. He brings a wealth of project handling in difficult situations and handling them very soothingly.
Read More »
worked for an Utility Network projects for an Non government organization, Land Information System, Creating and Managing Land records, Performed Site Suitability Analysis for an Private held body, Hosted web services for many number of clients in publishing their maps, Managing Spatial Databases and many more.
• Provide guidance in the area of GIS data and application projects.
• Studied geographic relations between different types of data
• Preparing watershed maps using Arcgis Spatial Analyst
• Prepare plats, showing locations of rights of way of record, including roads, power and telephone lines, irrigation canals or flood control channels, and pipelines.
• Geodatabase design and maintenance, including domains, ranges, subtypes, raster catalogs
• Georeferencing hard copy maps
• Conversion of CAD to Geodatabase formats
• Check for topology in digitized maps
Read More »
2010 - Present
• Educating students and professionals for the UNIGIS programs provided by University of Salzburg, Austria.
• Handling various projects like Cadastral Mapping, Utility Mapping and Map Publishing....