University of California Berkeley graduate with the talented vision required to build a business online. Expertise in Social Media Marketing, Web Marketing, Brand Building, eBusiness Development, and Small Business Development. Extensive online workforce management experience, and nourishment of several online eCommerce businesses.Digital product development, affiliate recruitment, product procurement, and supplier relationship management experience. I possess the necessary fundamentals required to build an online business, and possess a...
Read More »
Jan 29, 2016|Research|$6,771|Completed
Dec 25, 2015|Customer Service Project Management|$397|Completed
Jun 5, 2015|Virtual Assistant|$40|Completed
Sep 22, 2014|Virtual Assistant|$1,036|Completed
To obtain employment as a Sales , Customer Service Executive, Mobile Friendly Website Designer, Data Entry Specialist, Order Processing Agent, Web Researcher, and or Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, Management Consultant. Able to coordinate several tasks simultaneously. Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results. Commended for reliability and trustworthiness. Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues. Culturally sensitive and internationally traveled leader. Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities with experience.
English, and Urdu/Hindi.
MS Office Highly proficient.
Honors & Achievements:
• Earned 1st place in a regional Sales Competition with JM Enterprises.
• Promoted to crew manager just after 6 months of employment with JM Enterprises.
• Managed and trained a crew of 8 for a period of 5 years. Closed over 3000 sales in a 5 year period. Each Kirby vacuum retailed at $1000-$1500 at the time, and I went into random homes and sold them.
• Designed training manuals and sales campaigns with BayCal Financial.
• Received largest single order for refinancing 5 apartment complexes appraised at $5 million each, and I set up Home Equity Lines of Credit for them with BayCal Financial.
Read More »
2007 - Present
Online Marketer, Affiliate Marketer, and Local Business Marketing Consultant.
I have been providing services to local businesses such as, Reputation Management, Search Engine Marketing and...
Progressive Auto Insurance
Claims Service Representative
2004 - 2006
Assisted Clients with ongoing claims in a call center environment.
Kept record of all insurance agents in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ca.
Assisted in training of all new sales agents with new sales...
Sales Agent/Crew Manager
1998 - 2004
Sold Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Door-to-Door.
This was the highlight of my life as I earned a substantial income of $4,000-$5,000 a month at a very young age. About 2004 the demand for this product went...