CREATIVE +++ 20+ years providing technical sales, installation and support in the PC, IT and AV electronics industries. If a product has an operating system, a communications connection, video output or plays sound I can set it up right. Over the years I've used and tested 1000's of lesser known software applications for employers, various clients, my personal curiosity, and gained many insights along with handy certifications in Word + Excel + Accounting + A+ Hardware too eh. The future for me is more creative endeavors and some light...
Read More »
Websites as easy as $123 + $456 from scratch or copy/paste migrations. Drupal is my preferred CMS platform, with Commerce Kickstart ( w/ PayPal) for eCommerce. Of course I recommend both, but there are 51+1 great solutions for most segments and 101+ other solutions I can easily work with if the timing and agreements work for us through ELance General (Prime Time) Rate $38/h + Elance % Fee or $314/day. Negotiable for flex time / ie with time to complete projects. I'm here to enjoy a lifestyle and make a profit while qualified customers will be my satisfied customers. No specialty, just special service. Better than 1/2 off specialist $100+/hour common industry rates for you that includes service in Canada quality and some compliance assurance ssecurity made in canada service in Canada quality
- CMS/Websites < MYSQL > ODBConnects > MS Office/LibreOffice/OpenOffice
- Data migrations, integrations, alterations and recreations, format conversion/filtering
- RDF/microdata field mapping, JSON/XML or other SOAP/REST
- Remote Support, Ticket Systems creation or (ossible Ticket System moniring)
- Creative copyright for Advertising, Lifestyle, eZines, Blogs or Entertainment
- Technical writing for Support Documents, Spec Sheets or Serious Lifestyle, Blog
- Sales Strategy Spreadsheets and Marketing mix Scenario Analysis woorkbooks
- Logos, Brandingm, Slogans, artwork, ullustration, graphics and even 3D modelling
- - (Possible ) Full time support callsTechnical support calls
Read More »
Century AV, Sharps AV, DC Display, Vision Display
IT & AudioVisual Technician / Tradeshow Installer
2008 - 2012
Subcontract/Installation work for residential/commercial AV & IT companies:
- AV/Communications wiring, connections/terminations and equipment mounting
- HDTV/Display/Projector, Amplifier/Speaker...
Samsung Electronics Canada (c/o Software Intl.)
IT & AudioVisual Technical Support Specialist
2006 - 2007
Contracted initially as customer support representative and soon offered Canadian call centre IT Technical Support lead with prior 15 years combined audiovisual and computer experience, for two...
IT & AV Technician / Coordinator / Bookkeeper
2004 - 2005
Premiere home theatre company bookkeeper and staff coordinator for client projects and service, managed inventory and purchasing. Assisted team Lutron/AMX brand lighting/controls specialists...
Computer Techncian / Services Coordinator
1996 - 1998
Service reception; create/summarize work orders then prioritize/schedule 25+ onsite service and bench technicians; coordinate sales shipments and service parts orders with sales, purchasing and...
Motor City Computers
Computer Technician / Salesperson
1992 - 1994
Computer software and hardware sales in retail store; assembly and configuration; training and troubleshooting; design marketing materials, product planning, purchasing and inventory management,...