I have been testing software and websites from past 9 years and have an extensive experience in testing desktop applications, Mobile applications, Facebook Apps and websites developed in Dot Net, PHP and Java. I have good experience in Functional, System, Performance and Automation testing, localization testing, browser compatibility testing, security testing, payment gateway testing on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WinPhone.
I test an application to help developers build such software which meets 100% client requirements and at the same time is highly user friendly and I do so by suggesting better features needed in the application than just hunting for bugs. I try to be more like consultant than just being a bug hunter and put my best to return value for every penny client spends on me.
My Testing process:
1. I understand the project requirements
2. I gauge, if I am perfect fit, for the kind of testing needed for the application.
3. Create a Test Plan and draft Acceptance Test Cases.
4. Acceptance test cases are tested whenever a new build is provided for testing.
5. Adhoc Testing is then done on the build
6. Based on Project length and needs I use Automation tools like QTP (Functional Testing), LoadRunner (Load Testing) and Xenu for normal Links testing
7. Bugs are reported to the developer in Mantis or in any other bug tracking tool preferred by client.
8. Regression testing is done, once the bugs are marked fixed.
9. After application becomes stable, I confirm it to be ready for launch.
Deliverable to the client: Test Plan, Acceptance Test Cases, Fully tested application, Test Scripts (In case of Automation), Test Report.
Mobile App Testing
Audit & Improvement
Browser Compatibility Testing
User Interface Testing
Smoke and Sanity testing
Business workflow Testing
Content Management System
School Information System
Employee Payrol System
HR Attendance System
Desktop Applications developed in C, C++
Guru Jambheswar University
1999 - 2003
Associate General Manager - IT
2010 - Present