Inkhorn Services was founded to assist individuals and companies with a broad range of professional services including: research, writing, editing, and transcription.
Read More »
With experience as a registered nurse in the ER and in catastrophic case management as well as being a paralegal student, a wide area of expertise and skills were obtained. And as a business owner and a professional author additional skills in: communication, advertising, design, editing with the Chicago Manual of Style and AP style, and more were ingrained.
4800 PLAYSCHOOL DRIVE ♦ JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
-- ♦ SERVICES@DAHUBER.COM
Provide professional products and services to every client in a time conscious manner without jeopardizing quality or accuracy at a competitive cost; and under God's grace and by His guidance improve the marketability of individuals, families, and businesses within the State of Florida and across the nation.
1. Created the website design and layout for author D.A. huber and Inkhorn Services which included graphics, images, audio, and content.
2. Proficient with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, MS FrontPage, Bryce 5, Adobe Photoshop CS2 / CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Illustrator 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, OSX, and other programs.
3. Developed national level marketing plans for Adtek Security, Inc., Afterdark Furniture, and Inkhorn Services.
4. Completed five separate novel manuscripts along with eight short stories and over one thousand poems.
5. Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style and Associated Press style for editing and style.
6. Excellent legal researcher with a working knowledge of ALWD citation and IRAC format for legal briefs and memorandums.
7. Graduated registered nursing program in 2006 and fully capable of compiling comprehensive medical chronologies.
BUSINESS PROFILE AND SERVICES
D.A. huber, President
7 / 2010 to Present
Read More »