I am an educator, griot (story teller), writer, visual and vocal artist. I have published a children's book entitled Ty and the Moon. My writing interests are not limited to young readers. I have an interest in writing for promotion of small business and events, socially conscience writing and articles, parenting and education, as well as poetry geared toward a variety of age groups, also voice over. My art specialities are acrylic painting, clay sculpture, and pencil drawings. I, with my husband, have developed workshops focusing on grades...
Read More »
I offer a variety of services for clients.
1. Voice Over- quality voice over services to meet your needs.
2. Writing- I have years of experience as a writer and as of 2012, I am a published children's book author. I have written academic papers and articles and am comfortable in providing not only excellence in the work that I produce, but I am able to meet your deadlines. I provide services in editing, proofreading, writing of various papers, articles, including APA style writing.
3. Education- I am an educator. My degree in Elementary Education has prepared me to work with young students as well as English Language Learners. Having taught young children in the Early childhood setting and in informal settings, I have taught GED and English as a Second Language. I can use these skills to provide professional tutoring services in the areas of English, history, basic mathematics, reading, GED preparation, and English as a Second Language.
4. Braille Transcription- I can take your print menus, essays, and other documents and create braille versions. I also can make braille stickers to be placed on household and professional tools to serve blind and visually impaired individuals. I have worked as a volunteer with the National Federation of the Blind for five years and have developed extensive knowledge of this writing format.
5. Visual art work- I can create paintings on canvas, digital media, and through clay sculpture. Clients will be more than pleased with the creative...
Read More »