I was a full-time newspaper editor for many years at Canada's national newspaper, working primarily on an automotive website geared to an average (read: non-gearhead) reader. I'm now offering my editing services on a freelance basis.
- Editing with quick turnaround
- I write catchy web-friendly headlines
- I'll figure out what you meant to say - even if you didn't know
- I can make detailed writing clear to non-experts
- I will make your work reader-friendly and accessible
- I'm helpful and easy to work with, looking to make a name for myself on elance.
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »