OBJECTIVE: To obtain long term, responsible and challenging position in which I can utilize my strong organizational skills in managing complex projects from start to finish that improves company loyalty and profitability.
STRENGTHS: Positive, self-motivated, and energetic, and confident in my abilities to complete complex projects. Excellent communication skills. Works well alone and in team oriented environments to assist in achieving desired outcomes.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2004
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient in Windows XP, Windows 2000, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft
Office 2000, Microsoft Office 1997, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS FrontPage, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop.
Flow Management Devices, LLC (August 2014 to Present)
Customer Service Coordinator
• Processing customers request for quotes
• Processing Sales orders and interacting with engineering to assure all customer requirements are clearly defined to engineering team.
• To assist General Manager/Sales Manager with organizing marketing events, sales training, and other sales and Marketing related issues.
• To interface with Operations, planning and shipping and communicate shipping and scheduling issues with customers.
• Create a weekly sales report for Management
Dobson Exterminating (October 2013 to August 2014)
Commercial / Residential Sales Consultant and Project Manager / Exterminator
Read More »