I specializing in Graphic Design and Web Development with a focused, winning attitude while staying self-motivated. I enjoy what I do so that gives me the drive to succeed. I have over 5 years of experience working with a range of clients both Freelance and non.
Read More »
My drive is to see/hear your happiness upon your finished product.
Mar 24, 2015|Virtual Assistant|Private|Completed
Dec 31, 2014|Content Management|Private|Completed
Nov 29, 2014|Content Management|Private|Completed
Mar 15, 2013|Brochures|Private|Completed
• Graphic Design: Capable of digital and print materials for a variety of client campaigns. Adept at visual strategy, layout development, and electronic production for print media. Pursuing a freelance career serving forward-thinking clients with a shared passion for clean design and the latest visual trends. My Key Skills are: Adobe Photoshop (Gimp), Illustrator (Inkscape), Digital and traditional photography. Adept in web, video, and multimedia development.
• Website & Content Management: Setup and maintenance of WordPress websites. Update and upload website content and images. Create outbound and inbound content links. Keyword research and Search Engine Optimize of images and website content. Convert website content into social media posts and images. Troubleshoot WordPress website issues. Ensure WordPress and plugins are up-to-date.
• Administrative: Provide exceptional administrative support to senior management. Successful review and streamline of policies and procedures to increase efficiency and improve level of service and sales. Track customer orders and follow-up responses. Manage incoming and outgoing emails to ensure timely responses. Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Client Care: Serve as initial point of contact for customers and clients. Setup, management and maintenance of client care ticket system. Handle event registration online and on-site.
• Social Media Management: Setup and manage Facebook business pages. Install...
Read More »
Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads
2011 - 2011
•Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
•Organizing and maintaining files and records
•Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
•Managing projects and conducting research...