Graphic designer of packaging, marketing materials, exhibits/displays, and brand advocate with 15+ years of developed skills and style.
Read More »
I take pride on being a creative and being able to translate ideas into tangible solutions. I can offer you reliability, talent and a strong work ethic with a guarantee to meet both your goals and your deadlines.
If you have any questions about my services, please don't hesitate to ask.
Sep 18, 2015|Label & Package Design|Private|Completed
Sep 5, 2015|Label & Package Design|Private|Completed
Aug 18, 2015|Label & Package Design|Private|Completed
View All »
Aug 9, 2015|Label & Package Design|Private|Completed
Created an original package design for this water filter unit
• Incorporated branding standards into a web layout appropriate for the company...
• Designed the packaging layout using photography and pre-existing copy
• Designed the poster layout to promote the school (24" x 36")
• Sketched, rendered and built a scale model of a 50' x 50' booth for Minolta
• Designed and fabricated presentation displays for La Prairie
• Each window was...
• Designed the layout for this 8-product display
• Made sure that the brand was handled...
• Designed and built this phone sculpture for charity through the Zimmer Children's...
• Designed these logos to meet the needs of my clients
• Designed this logo for a not-for-profit organization
• Designed a series of acrylic tiles and wheels for a contemporary game version of the...
• Designed and built the planogram layout for use by Walmart stores
• Work involved...
2 excerpts from PowerPoint slideshows that I have created for college courses
• Updated the layouts by taking the client's art elements and reformatting them to...
Detailed example of the Create Book for the Rule of 3 Series
• Corrected the layout and...
I did extensive research on the composer and his heritage for this set of 3 slipcover...
Incorporated Sing Inc.'s current logo into a new layout for their promotional event....
Converted an old, freehand line drawing into a tight, well-formatted illustration that...
• Took the client's information and designed a 20' x 40' booth concept
• Worked in...
• Additional booth concept for an extended space
• Designed the look of the space using...
• Designed a custom Facebook banner for an event (according to the client's branding)
I drew the die-line from scratch and used the company's brand standards to set the type...
I created the entire illustration from scratch and worked with the marketing department...
I designed a series of concept packages for DuPont. The process involved using their...
I collaborated with another artist to design the layout for this custom award that was...
My background includes:
Professional branding services including both print and digital collateral
- Experience includes the creation of: logos, mailers, letterhead/stationary, websites, ads, email newsletters, signage, PowerPoint (corporate) presentations
- Experience includes: designs for the health/beauty and consumer products industries
- Experience includes designs and proposals for trade shows and museums exhibits
- Experience includes furniture and consumer good designs and renderings
Video production and editing
- Experience includes: commercial production, show editing, and motion graphics (2D and 3D animation)
- Experience includes: web page design, email blast and banner ad creation
Read More »
Von Nydeggen Design
2012 - Present
Freelance Design Services that cover all forms of graphic design including print collateral, display and environmental design.
Businesses worked for include:
WineSimple.com, Ubbi World/Pearhead,...
Art Institute of California – Sacramento
Adjunct Faculty: Graphic Design Instructor
2011 - Present
Part-Time College Instructor
I have taught/teach the following higher education classes:
Environmental Design, Marketing, Typography, Retail Merchandising, Project Concepts, Packaging Design,...
International Academy of Design and Technology
Adjunct Instructor: Graphic Design
2011 - 2014
Part-Time College Instructor
I taught the following higher education classes:
Branding, Advertising, Advanced Creativity, Packaging, Business, Rendering & Illustration, Pre-Print Production,...
2009 - 2011
- Created custom sign/decal graphics and engravings
2010 - 2010
- Designed graphics for engraving applications
Freelance Video Editor and Graphic Designer
2008 - 2010
- Provided design for brochures and other printed materials on an as-needed basis
- Responsible for precision video editing of promotional video segments for Coca-Cola, AT&T, and McDonald’s
Protect Plus, LLC.
2008 - 2009
- Managed a 4-person design team (product and graphics) & coordinated design projects with other departments
- Maintained brand integrity through the DuPont™ license
- Designed exciting...
La Prairie, Inc.
Assistant Art Director
2004 - 2008
- Managed one freelancer and a rotating group of interns
- Oversaw the production of packaging, display and new media projects
- Produced, filmed and edited in-house spa training DVDs and...
2002 - 2004
- Designed and built personalized, high-end gifts
- Created Paramount Studios’ lifetime achievement award to actor Michael Douglas
Jet Propulsion Laboratories
2001 - 2002
- Shot digital video of lectures
- Ran multimedia presentations at annual conference
1999 - 1999
- Designed exhibits for museums and trade shows
Alliance Display and Packaging
1998 - 1999
- Designed and fabricated point-of-purchase displays
Art Center College of Design
Master's Degree in Product Design
1999 - 2004
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design
1994 - 1998